The Phoen Series Portable Heater and is commonly used for localised heating in workshops, foundries and construction; the unit also lends itself to certain horticultural and agricutural applications.
The PHOEN heaters feature a heat exchanger that contains the flame and expels
fumes throughout a chimney connected to the outside. Being indirect fired, they can be operated indoor and can also be ducted.
• CSA approved
• Phoen 400 – 2 stage burner
• Phoen 380 – quick change valve between natural gas/propane
• 2 stage dedicated burner (low and high fire selector)
• 85% heating efficiency rating
• Single point lift bail and forklift pockets
• Inlet adapter-recirculates warm air
• 12″ pneumatic tires
• 2 year parts warranty